? ??????????????Feel The Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (10 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 5995 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Music Girl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (14 Ratings)??31 Grabs Today. 6862 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Butterfly BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Fathers Day!!!

I pitched the last inning. I struck 2 girls out and made the third out at 1st Base. I love to pitch! The Coach called me JJ Putz (from the Mariners) cause I'm also the "closer".
I love hitting!!!
I was playing 2nd Base here. The Coach puts me everywhere because I am GOOODD!!!

Happy Fathers Day, Daddy!!! I Love You!!! Love, Ry Ry

5 comments:

Ryanne said...

Cool.

jluchau said...

Thanks baby... Your blog looks great ... I love all the pics, you look so cute...

Veronica said...

AWW!! Ry I love you so much you look way to cute you must get it from your Mom good job Lisa LOL!

Anonymous said...

This looks great, seems like you are quite the the baseball player keep up the good work!

Silly said...

Hey RyRy..well i was really nice seeing you again..you look really good out there...If I was the other girls I would be scared of you..lol..well your gettin so big..love ya lots..