? ??????????????Feel The Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (10 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 5995 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Music Girl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (14 Ratings)??31 Grabs Today. 6862 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Butterfly BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My Baptism.




Here is the brother that Baptized me. His name Brother Sven Slytuer. And these are my Sister Missionaries. They were a lot of fun. I look weird.

2 comments:

jluchau said...

Hye RyRy, you look happy. I wish I could have been there.

Anonymous said...

Ryanne... you look beautiful... What a wonderful day that must have been. I wish we could have been there...

Hey... we started a blog for our family here in bakersfield... check it out if you get some time.

http://luchaufamily.blogspot.com/

Anyway, we love you. Also... if you get a chance email me your address i have a birthday present (sorry it's late) to send you.

Love you

Uncle Josh (& Family)